Main menu

Pages

 

Pin this image on Pinterest

IT’S A SKINCARE EMERGENCY!

I have to be honest, when I looked in the mirror this morning, I didn't like how my skin looked... haggard! So I decided to take matters into my own hands and try to get my skin back in shape during my lunch break! Life has been a little crazy recently, and I haven't been taking care of my skin as well as I should.

So I thought it'd be great to quickly share which items I'm using with you. Instead of doing a billion "swipe ups," I linked all of the goods below! I just posted a little behind the scenes on Instagram stories (I'll keep it in my highlights under "beauty") and instead of doing a thousand "swipe ups," I listed all of the products below! If any of these are also favorites of yours, please let me know.

 Okay, that’s it… now wish me luck! 😉 


Comments

table of contents title