Main menu

Pages

 The Best Iced Coffee Supplies

Pin this image on Pinterest

ICED COFFEE, BUT MAKE IT FANCY


Yesterday, I spent the day at my sister's house making a video for my YouTube channel on how to make her *famous* vanilla lattes (I gave you a sneak peek at Instagram stories!). To be honest, this is the video I've been most looking forward to filming and sharing. I ask her to prepare one of these delicious concoctions whenever I visit her... because they are genuinely incredible. And as soon as I finish editing the movie, I'll share the recipe with you as well!

But, in the meanwhile, I wanted to share a few of our favorite iced coffee treats with you just so you're prepared for the tutorial! My sister's iced coffee is famously served in these ADORABLE glasses. They are, without a doubt, the ideal iced coffee glass. They're also simply plain adorable. Also, for your homemade lavender syrup, make sure you have a dispenser on hand, like this one... and don't forget the nice ice cubes!! She has an ice maker, but I like these ice trays because they are so simple and enjoyable to use.

We also have this espresso maker, which we both adore and use on a daily basis. However, you can use this honey lavender in your ordinary coffee as well. So don't worry if you don't have an espresso machine. Even so, it will be DELICIOUS.

FANCY ICED COFFEE SUPPLIES

Anyway, I can’t wait to share the tutorial with you, and in the meantime, happy weekend!

Comments

table of contents title